Orca's RS1 badge represents the latest in race-tuned performance and technology. The Orca Women's RS1 Tri Race Suit features the all new Orca Quadskn Dry, a highly advanced, super lightweight fabric ideally suited to high performance triathlon apparel. Quadskn Dry is a woven fabric with four way stretch, meaning it moves seamlessly with the body's muscles. The hydrophobic nature of the fabric repels water, and wicks moisture away from the body. The Orca Women's RS1 Tri Race Suit has a 23 cm inseam length and Hydroseal leg hem for comfort and reduced drag. A knit fabric has been used on the butt area of the suit to assist with fit, and increase comfort. The suit is designed in line with ITU regulations and is perfect for non-wetsuit sanctioned and shorter distance races.
- New woven, super lightweight fabric with 4-way stretch: water repellent fast drying / hydrophobic / moisture control
- Contrast flat lock stitch
- Stretch knit fabric on lower rear area: ease to put on / comfort
- 23 cm inseam length: maximum water coverage / increased speed / comfort
- 30 cm 3-coil lockable zip down center back
- Flat lock top stitch
- Twin needle armhole and neck opening
- Hydroseal leg hem: comfort / low drag
- Silicone center back size label: comfort / low irritation
- Tri-style quick-dry chamois: comfort / anti-bacterial / moisture wicking
First race suit; great choice
Posted by Khaitismom on 9th May 2016
I recently raced my first Tri and am glad that this is the suit I chose. The fit was sleek and non-irritating. It dried instantly. Weighs next to nothing. I was a bit worried that after taking off my wetsuit it might be a bit too revealing if wet, but it was still provided a bit of modesty. On the bike the seat was comfortable for a short course. And this suit was perfect on the run with no creeping up of legs and great freedom through the arms.
My only complaint is that the zippered back opening is a bit short. I have to carefully struggle to get it over my hips. I wear a size "small" and have hips that are a bit wider in proportion to my waist. I almost returned the suit due to the short zipper but kept it because it was too close to race day. I will continue to wear it, and love it, but do wish getting the suit on was a bit easier. I am curious as to why the zipper is so short. Other than that, a great suit!