Orca Women's S4 Sleeveless Wetsuit
The ORCA WOMEN'S S4 SLEEVELESS WETSUIT is constructed from smoothskin neoprene, for excellent levels of flexibility, buoyancy and thermal protection. It is an ideal option for those transitioning from pool swimming to open water swimming, or taking their first steps into triathlons. The 3mm yamamoto #39 cell scs body panels on the front and back of the wetsuit will help body position in the water, while the speed transition calf panels helps with quicker removal of the wetsuit in transition. The S4 sleeveless is one of the best value triathlon wetsuits on the market and is perfect as a starter wetsuit, or as a training wetsuit for more experienced swimmers.
- Buoyant in chest to give optimal body position
- Speed transition calf panels: easy exit
- Internal security key pocket
- Full neoprene coverage
- More comfortable neck lining: made with #39 neoprene
- Slipstream Zip: low drag
- Athlete wanting cheaper wetsuit option
- Perfect for beginner triathletes or as a training wetsuit for experienced swimmers
- Fabric: 3mm #39 cell yamamoto neoprene with an scs coating, smoothskin
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Purpose: speed/reduce resistance/optimal body position/buoyant/thermal protection
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed