Pearl Izumi Men's EM Road M3 Shoe
The lightweight, supportive, well-cushioned Project E:Motion Road M 3 is uniquely engineered to stabilize mid-foot pronation. The innovative E:Motion midsole creates a smooth flowing ride with the perfect amount of lateral release and medial stability for long-distance running with out sacrificing that light and lively sensation.
- Category: Mid-Foot Pronation Stability
- Seamless Upper provides support ans security in a lightweight, seamless envelope
- Transfer Dry spacer mesh keeps feet cool and dry
- Bio-mechanically tuned dynamic offset-shaped E:Motion midsole features our most cushioned and broad midsole platform
- 1:1 Energy foam cushions forefoot upon impact and returns energy back to the runner
- 1:1 Shock absorption foam in heel absorbs and diffuses forces upon inital ground contact
- High-density post at medial midfoot is engineered for pronation control
- Carbon rubber in the forefoot and crash pads offers long lasting cushioning and excellent abrasion resistance
- Dynamic Offset: 4mm at initial contact to 7.5mm at mid-stance
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (size 9)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!