Pearl Izumi Women's EM Tri N2 Shoe
Working with 2x Ironman World Champion Tim DeBoom, the Project E:Motion Tri N 2 was built yo meet the harsh demands of Kona. The Tri N 2 is the long course model. The seamless upper gives chafe-free, sockless comfort while the E:Motion platform provides a smooth, fast transitioning ride all the the way down Ali'i Drive.
- Category: Neutral Training (Underpronation)
- Seamless Upper provides a lightweight, supple structure for all day sockless wear
- 3D spacer mesh upper offers maximum breathability and drainage
- Sock-like upper construction and quick lacing system provide lighting fast transition times
- Biomechanically tuned dynamics offset shaped E:Motion midsole for neutral to supinator running gait
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushion forefoot upon impact and return energy back to the runner
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combines for great cushioning and abrasion resistance
- Dynamic offset: 4mm at initial contact to 7.5mm at mid-stance
- Women's Specific Fit
- Weight: 8.6 oz (Size 8)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed