Pearl Izumi Women's Take Plus
The Take Plus is for the trail runner without any major biomechanical issues. The Take plus is a great, no gimmicks, neutral cushioning shoe with tech upper and an aggressive outsole designed specifically for offroad use. Light, fast, stripped down 4WD.
- Seamless airmesh lining and nearly seamless welded upper results in a no-pressure point fit and comfort.
- Welded Kevlar overlays in tow and heel provide abrasion resistance
- Endo-skeletal Support System holds the foot securely by wrapping the midfoot in non-stretch materials that are bonded to the midsole and secured at the lace, providing a free-floating, self adjusting custom fit.
- Over the top tongue construction removes all seems and bulk from sensitive flex zones in the shoe
- Heel and forefoot IQ shock absorbers for cushioning in high impact zones
- Isolated heel strike zone slows the rate of pronation while the firmer density EVA on the medial supports the foot as it transitions to toe off
- 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Forefoot flex grooves are positioned to optimize flexibility, cushioning and an efficient toe-off
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!