We all know how pull buoys work when in the pool doing laps and training. The QR Men's Superfull Wetsuit uses what we've patented as a Virtual Pull Buoy (VPB). Once you try it, you'll understand. It helps you rotate on your axis in the water to make you swim faster, with less effort. What does that mean? It means you burn fewer calories and keep your heart rate lower, while maintaining proper swimming form.
Features for the QR Men's Superfull Wetsuit - include:
- Refined fit
- Improved sharkskin forearm panel-creates more turbulence on the forearm plant and pull through
- Break away zipper-fastest exit system of any manufacturer
- Larger QR quick release ankle-1.5 mm release ankle for faster removal after swim
- Neck gusset-internal gusset to prevent water flow into suit
- Type 40 Neoprene-chest, arms, and side panels offer more stretch than any other manufacturer
- Virtual Pull Buoy (VPB) gives the feeling of swimming downhill by improving body rotation in the water. VPB combines different thicknesses of material around the thighs to help maintain your rotation axis in the water
- Double wall seam construction-sleeves and sides have stitched and glued border to prevent stress on the 1.5mm and 2mm panels
- Improved durability-QR uses more durable jersey material in critical, high-stress areas
- Seam bolts-located at critical joints to improve durability
- Our First metatarsal release System and Breakaway Zipper allow for the fastest transition of any suit available.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!