The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn 3 points per $1 spent based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance.
- Registering on the site. - 30 points
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time. - 30 points
- Sending Invitations — Earn points by inviting your friends to join the site. - 30 points per person that registers on site (limit 10 invites)
- Converting Invitations to Orders — Earn points for the first order placed by those that you invited. - 100 points per order (limit 1 order)
- Review Submission — Earn points for submitting product reviews. - 30 points per review (limit 20 reviews and requires moderation)
- New Tag Submission — Earn points for adding tags to products. - 3 point per tag (limit 50 product tags and requires moderation)
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
For every 1 point you accumulate you will receive $0.01 which may be used during checkout on future purchases. For example, if you were to make a $100 purchase you would receive 300 points which would give you $3.00 towards your next purchase.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them (100) you will have the option of using points in the shopping cart. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in a box with a slider on the shopping cart page. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
There is no minimum points amount to be able to redeem them on next order.
Reward points are capped at the maximum value of 25000 points ($250) which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued points before you are able to earn more points.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points expire after 365 days. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.
If an order is placed with rewards points and the original order that accumulated the points is returned, the dollar amount of the points used will be deducted from the amount returned.
This rewards point program may be modified or terminated at anytime. Please check back regularly for updated details.