The original CW-X Conditioning Wear tights offer optimum targeted support to the knee and quadriceps. The patented Support Web bands muscles and ligaments together to stabilize the knees and surrounding muscles. Targeted variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity, minimizing lactic acid build-up so that you can be active longer and recover faster.
- Targeted Support
- Excelerated Recovery
- UV Protection - UPF 40+ for UVA/UVB protection
- 80% Nylon/20% Lycra 2-way stretch targeted conditioning web
- 80% COOLMAX - 20 % Lycra 4-way stretch body fabric - helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- Flat seam construction - Eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Reflective logo - increases visibility in low light conditions
- Women's specific design and pattern - provides comfort and ease of movement. With COOLMAX gusseted crotch liner. Based on decades of Wacoal's research of the female form. Alows for a better fit for the female anatomy in motion.
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-chord
You may also be interested in the following product(s)