The Zoot Men's Ultra Race 4.0 are the ideal shoe for any runner looking for a lightweight neutral race-day shoe or performance trainer. The specialized lacing system helps to get you out of your T2 quickly, while the UltraFit upper gives you unparalleled comfort.
- Category: Neutral (Underpronation)
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Midsole Height: 19mm/11mm
- BOA Lacing: Makes for a faster T2 while locking your foot in place - Durable and lightweight feel combines with aircraft-grade stainless steel laces to provide smooth, even closure for a secure, comfortable, and truly customized fit.
- Z-Bound midsole for the ultimate ride
- UltraFit upper for unmatched comfort - Uses a unique compression design to boost performance and reduce weight.
- Tri-Dry - The sweat most shoes absorb weighs you down and slows you down. Tri-Dry limits water retention and keeps your shoes light and feeling fast.
- Great shoe but fit is a problemReview by Jeffrey Martinez
- I like the shoe. It is lightweight and good looking. However the fit is tough. It is a narrow shoe. I wear size 11 and I don't think I can run any appreciable distance without rubbing my foot raw. The BOA idea is awesome but it limits the ability to open the mouth of the shoe to get your foot inside. Also the BOA tightens well but doesn't release well. I have to release it and flex my foot to let it expand to get my foot out. I can't recommend the shoe. (Posted on 2/25/13)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $99.99
Now only: $80.99
Regular Price: $149.99
Now only: $104.99
Regular Price: $139.99
Now only: $125.99