Ryders Strider Polarized Sunglasses
Aggressive styling with a semi-rim design to optimize airflow, and adjustable nose pads for a perfect fit, makes this an ideal choice for road cyclists, mountain bikers and runners.
- TR90 SWITZERLAND: A Swiss technology, this thermoplastic is the material used in all of our sunglasses (with the exception of our metal frames). Its extreme flexibility, durability and light weight make it the perfect material for performance eyewear.
- HYDROPHILIC NOSE PADS + TEMPLE TIPS: Hydrophilic [anti-slip] nose pads are an important feature to look for in performance eyewear. Hydrophilic temple tips give that extra little bit of grip that can come in handy in many situations. The material we use to make these features is so effective that it actually grips better when it’s wet — exactly when it’s needed.
- Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.
- Our Polarized lenses are made using an injection process that ensures they’re optically correct, decreasing eye fatigue and increasing comfort. As with all of our lenses, RYDERS Polarized lenses provide protection against 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light to 400nm.
- Grey: designed for bright to very bright, glaring light, eliminates glare, significantly increasing definition and depth perception,and darkens colours without changing hue or contrast. Allows 14% light transmission and the UV protection is 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light to 400nm
- Weight: 26G
- Fit: Medium
- Scratch Resistant Coating
- UV Protection
- Polycarbonate Lens Material
- Optically Correct: Eliminates lens distortion
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed