Genius 5 is everything you expect in a pro-level road shoe: Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole, Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet closure, Sidi's no-slip High Security Velcro straps and, above all, that trademark Sidi fit - and the comfort that comes with it, extending from perfectly formed toe box to Sidi heel cup.
- Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening.
- Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- High Security Velcro won't shift or slip
- Breathable, supple and durable vented Lorica microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels
The Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix Nylon 6, providing 37% more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole is also more durable, completely non water absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning its less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity.
Compatibility: Look, Speedplay, Dura-Ace, Time and SPD-SL
- Great all around shoe! Smashing in white!Review by William Smith
- I had an earlier Genius model in black, and they lasted a good 5 seasons of riding, wearing out only on the heel collar and nowhere else. Needed to start breaking in a new pair, and TS were offering a great deal on these. The updated buckle has a lower profile, and the carbon infused sole is a nice addition. These shoes, like all Sidi, have a nice snug fit around the heel, but they have a good amount of space in the toe box. Not huge, but some more than I recall in my black version. I am a small size 9, and the 42.5 is spot on. In Giro and Fizik shoes, I couldn't nail the size with a fit like Sidi. Curiously, the white version seems almost to be finished with a patent leather kind of material. This shoe is quality--looks really sharp, and different from the black (in a good way). Wasn't sure I would like the white, but Sidi makes a killer looking shoe and nods to the Ergo line with these without being gaudy. These are the goto shoe for a ton of riders for a reason. Finally, I also noticed that there is quite a bit more venting in this shoe than in my older Genius. Could potentially make for a cold winter. (Posted on 2/18/13)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $349.99
Now only: $299.99
Regular Price: $199.99
Now only: $169.99
Regular Price: $179.99
Now only: $145.99
Regular Price: $79.99
Now only: $39.99