Sidi Women's Moon Road Cycling Shoe - 2015
The simplicity of 3-strap design, combined with SIDI’s advanced Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole®, provides absolutely perfect fit with unparalleled comfort and efficiency in an entry-level shoe. Superb support from the anatomically contoured sole eliminates localized hot-spots, improves pedal stroke and efficiency for more power and reduced fatigue on one-day rides and multi-day tours alike.
The Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole® features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon 6, providing 37% more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole® is also more durable, completely non water-absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated into the Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole®, for walkability.
• Millennium 3 Carbon Composite Sole®
• Uniquely beautiful upper design with cooling mesh panels
• Women-specific last/foot-form and narrow SIDI Heel Cup for perfect fit
• 3-Velcro® straps for tuneable, perfect fit across the foot and easy on-bike adjustment
• Thickly padded tongue eliminates pressure points
• External, reinforced heel cup for superior fit and power transfer that doesn't break down over time
Compatibility: Look, Speedplay, Dura-Ace, Time and SPD-SL
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!