Like all Sidi carbon soles, the new Eleven Carbon/Composite Sole is designed for maximum stiffness and power transfer, but it's also engineered with a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area, which relieves plantar tendon strain during the pedal stroke. Translation: The T3 gives you legs on the bike, and saves your legs for the run.
- New Eleven Carbon/Composite Sole injected carbon fiber sole reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness and efficiency.
- Women-specific last and narrow heel cup for a perfect fit
- Triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior with minimal seams for sock-free comfort
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Large heel loop for fast transitions
- Sidi heel cup
- Replaceable heel pad
Compatibility: Look, Speedplay, Dura-Ace, Time and SPD-SL
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed