Skora Men's Base Running and Triathlon Zero-Drop Shoe
BASE is the ultimate, multi-purpose running shoe. Equally at home on the road, in the gym, or in a triathalon, BASE offers a stretch-mesh sockfit with an innovative adjustable X-strap system, elastic heel strap, reflective details and stitch-down construction with an Ortholite sockliner. Lightweight, quick-fit, and unique in design, BASE provides a no-nonsense, Zero-drop ride with 9mm stack height, perfect with or without socks.
BASE is built on the R01 platform composed of the REALFIT™ last, developed to offer a unique anatomical fit that closely matches the foot’s shape. The R01 platform also features a zero-drop outsole/midsole with minimal cushioning and a curved section profile in both the forefoot and heel. This allows for optimal natural movement and performance.
- REALFIT™ last
- Full Sockfit
- High tensile stretch upper
- Nylon X-strap system
- Elastic heel strap
- Reflective details
- 4mm Ortholite® sockliner
- High abrasion rubber
- Zero-drop construction
- Stich-down construction
- 9mm forefoot/heel stack height (13mm with insole)
- Offers an average-to-wide fit with a generous toe box volume.
- Made of stretch-mesh, this model provides a sock-like fit.
- You may remove the insole to gain more volume by approx. ½ size.
- This model shares similar fit and ride characteristics with FORM.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed