SRAM Quarq S975 GXP Powermeter Crankset 172.5mm 53-39 Black Rings Bottom Bracket Not Included
SRAM's Quarq power crankset is compatible with all of SRAM's road groupsets, and the cranks feature SRAM's integrated carbon crank arm and SRAM's proven RED chainrings. The Quarq is the lightweight leader for wireless power devices and instillation and battery change-outs are simple, plus ANT+ Wireless compatibility gives it the flexibility to sync with nearly any display unit.
- Does not include bottom bracket, head unit, or training software
- Uses SRAM's S900 carbon fiber crank arms and Red chainrings
- Quarq CinQo spider with strain gauges provides +/- 2% accuracy
- Wireless ANT+ technology is compatible with several Garmin power receiving/display units, as well as CycleOps Joule and Specialized Speedzone Pro
- Calibration values are stored in the CinQo, no need to recalibrate if you change head unit
- Coin-style battery (BA0124) is easily replaced, lasts about 500 riding hours
Arm Length: 172.5 mm
Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP
Chainring BCD: 130
Bolt Pattern: 5-Bolt/5-Arm
Crank-FD Type: Road Double
Chain Compatibility: Shimano 10/SRAM 10
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Defined Color: Black
Weight: 766.0 g
Crank Intended Use: Road
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed