The SUGOI C9 GEL GLOVE contains an advanced design in padding, which creates superior comfort and protection for your hands. Sugoi has placed the padding on these gloves in such a way that it helps to protect the ulnar and median nerve, thus preventing carpal tunnel syndrome and cramping. The padding position also eliminates road vibration while providing even palm pressure and comfort. The fabric used in this glove is a very breathable, due to the mesh on the back of the hand, and a mesh spacer on the palm. This glove is an essential for anyone looking to get the most of of their next bike ride/race.
- C9 Gel "wish-bone" pad placement protects the ulnar nerve while supporting the median nerve
- C9 Gel foam padding across all the palm pressure zones provides hand comfort and eliminates road vibration
- Textured mesh back is breathable and durable
- Stretch terry thumb is bonded to keep shape
- Durable spacer mesh palm provides increased breathability
- Slip-on wrist cuff fits perfectly without inhibiting movement
Best gloves ever!
Posted by Biking Granny on 27th Sep 2016
Gloves fit comfortably without constriction, and padding is in just the right places. Have tried other gloves, but this one is definitely a perfect fit.