- Each package comes with 2 gloves
- Enhances feel for water
- Helps with:
- discriminating how you apply hands to the water
- choose angles that give maximum purchase on a highly elusive medium
- sensitive to the importance of "gripping" the water instead of "slipping" through it.
- In an hour of mainly-drill practice: wear for 40 minutes (As you increase the amount of swimming, you might switch to a 50:50 ratio of gloves to bare hands.)
- Competitive swimmers in training: 70% of the time in early season,
gradually reducing that ratio to 30% or less in mid-season,
- Novice swimmer: 70% to 80% of the time
- Intermediate swimmer: 50% to 70% of the time
- Advanced or elite swimmer: 30% to 50%. of the time
- Fistglove use in taper to 50% or more. During taper, the gloves will reduce stress and fatigue and increase sensitivity and kinesethetic awareness.