Limited Edition Pink Ribbon Suit
If you are a female Triathlete looking for a little bit of style and wanting to help out a great cause, we give you the Frequency Pink Ribbon edition. $20 from every suit sold will go to supporting Cancer research.
Nineteen Women's Frequency Full Sleeve Wetsuit - Pink Ribbon Edition Features:
- Wingspan System - Our new Wingspan System is a completely new and revolutionary torso pattern that delivers maximum mobility and stretch. The centerpiece of this is the 1.5mm high-stretch back panel that goes all the way down to the insertion of the large and powerful latissimus dorsi muscles of the back. Coupled with a completely seamless shoulder construction, what you get is extraordinary flexibility and range of motion.
- EasyOff Legs - A very stretchy 2mm stretch panel covers the entire back of the calf allowing for ultra fast leg removal. The Frequency is fast in the water and fast on the land.
- Uncollar - Our new Uncollar will make you forget about uncomfortable and restrictive wetsuit collars. With its ultra-thin, Dual-sided constriction with just the right height, you will forget that the suit has a collar.
- PT Buoyancy Panel - The PT Buoyancy panel puts the most 5mm neoprene where you need it the most around the hips. This lifts the hips in the water putting your body in the most powerful and hydrodynamic position possible.
- KungFu Arm Grippers - These unique silicon seal bands at each wrist will minimize water leakage at this critical point allowing for fast a smooth hand entry and catch.
- DualSeal Zipper - Our unique hidden zipper design features an additional internal seal next to the skin to further reduce water entry.
- SpeedCut Leg Openings - Our use of special 3mm neoprene panels in the lower leg allow for an easy on and easy off fit and quick transition times. The Tsunami is fast in the water and on the land.
- Internal Owner ID patch - Don't loose your wetsuit! All Nineteen wetsuits come with a hidden interior name-tag space to write your name.
- ElleSystem - A shape and fit specifically for women. Nineteen was the first wetsuit company to do this, and we continue to use the ElleSystem in all our women's wetsuits.
- 5 year warranty - Quality of construction has been one of our highest priorities from day-one. We back our suits with an unparalleled five years warranty. The longest in the industry.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $189.99
Now only: $150.99
Regular Price: $95.99
Now only: $76.99
Regular Price: $249.99
Now only: $199.99
Regular Price: $279.99
Now only: $185.99
Regular Price: $199.99
Now only: $169.99
Regular Price: $189.99
Now only: $135.99
Regular Price: $174.99
Now only: $157.99