Orca's most popular wetsuit just got better. The Sonar has been the class leading mid-range wetsuit for the last five years, thanks to its balance of performance and value for money. For people serious about open water swimming who are looking for a step up from an entry level wetsuit, the Sonar offers more technology than ever before.
The Sonar has been engineered to include panels of orca's Aerodome neoprene - 4mm panels that contain hundreds of air cavities that provide over 30% more buoyancy than a standard equivalent neoprene. The Aerodome has been positioned in the small of the back and core (Core Stability Panel) area to help lift the torso/core into the optimum swim position to lessen the drag and help stability. The buoyancy of the new Aerodome panels is complimented by the front 4mm Hydrolift Body Panel.
- SCS Coating - Drag reducing coating
- Aerodome Core Stability Panels - Strategically placed aerodome panels giving buoyancy where it's needed and helping the swimmer achieve the optimum swim position
- Low Profile Neck - Limits water entry, reduces chafing, reduces drag
- Slipstream Zip - Low drag, easy to use
- 39 Cell Yamamoto Neoprene - Full body coverage of 39 cell SCS - A very high grade of Yamamoto neoprene for a mid range suit, giving excellent flexibility, comfort and range of movement
- Speed Transition Panels - Fast removal of suit enabling faster transition times
- Core Stabilizer Panels - Lumbar and Hip Panels of Aerodome help core buoyancy and stability helping whilst helping you into an optimum swim position
You may also be interested in the following product(s)