- [AQUAlift] Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed.
- [DORSAlflex Zipper] 2mm of neoprene around the back zipper gives better stretch for improved lung expansion. No more traditional wetsuit restrictive fit, DORSAflex zipper allows the zipper panel to stretch with the body.
- [Optimal Kick Design OKD] OKD is leg patterning that makes a wetsuit work with your anatomy rather than fight it. OKD ensures increased kick velocity, frequency and efficiency.
- [Yamamoto Cell 39 Neoprene] Stretch and comfort come from this extremely lightweight and low-density rubber. Low density=maximum buoyancy=more speed.
- [Yamamoto 39 GLIDEflex] Grooved panels increase stretch for maximum lung expansion, shoulder rotation and extension
- [SCS] Super Composite Skin is a hydrodynamic coating that improves swimming speeds by reducing drag allowing the suit to glide through water more efficiently. Due to its ultra-low surface friction 0.032 SCS coating improves neoprene’s surface abrasion resistance, durability and strength.
- Single Layer comfort neck closure
- Front Body: 4mm Yamamoto SCS NANO C39
- Center Chest: 3mm Yamamoto SCS GLIDEflex
- Back Body: 3mm Yamamoto SCS C39
- Front Leg: 4mm Yamamoto SCS C 39
- Back Leg: 3mm Yamamoto SCS C39
- Seat: 5mm Yamamoto SCS C39
You may also be interested in the following product(s)