The TYR Women's Hurricane Category 3 Wetsuit is equipped to surpass the top of any competitor's line. It is pound for pound the best wetsuit on the market (except for the Category 5).
The TYR Women's Hurricane Category 3 Wetsuit is constructed of Yamamoto #38 Neoprene with portions constructed of superior grade #39 Neoprene. This is the major difference between the Category 3 and 5.
TYR Women's Hurricane Category 3 Wetsuit Features:
- 360 Core Stabilization System - Five core stabilization panels precisely target the muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race.
- Free R.O.M. Zones - Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder.
- Speed Wrap Paneling - Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5 mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
- Graded Force Catch Panels - Thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated.
- Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs - Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping wter from entering the suit.
- Quick Release Ankle Cuffs - Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)