- Each package comes with 2 gloves
- Enhances feel for water
- Helps with:
- discriminating how you apply hands to the water
- choose angles that give maximum purchase on a highly elusive medium
- sensitive to the importance of "gripping" the water instead of "slipping" through it.
- In an hour of mainly-drill practice: wear for 40 minutes (As you increase the amount of swimming, you might switch to a 50:50 ratio of gloves to bare hands.)
- Competitive swimmers in training: 70% of the time in early season,
gradually reducing that ratio to 30% or less in mid-season,
- Novice swimmer: 70% to 80% of the time
- Intermediate swimmer: 50% to 70% of the time
- Advanced or elite swimmer: 30% to 50%. of the time
- Fistglove use in taper to 50% or more. During taper, the gloves will reduce stress and fatigue and increase sensitivity and kinesethetic awareness.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed