A clear, practical guide to swimming freestyle better than you ever thought possible. Not only to swim well enough to breeze through a triathlon swim leg with ease and confidence; but to reach a Nirvana where the swim is your favorite part. If youre not aiming to do a triathlon, but would simply like to swim with ease, efficiency and confidence, TSME will turn you into a beautiful freestyler with the freedom to swim in any body of water.
Paperback: 234 pages; Dimensions (in inches):
0.75 x 8.75 x 5.75
Swimming technique expert Terry Laughlin makes three promises to readers of his latest book, TRIATHLON SWIMMING MADE EASY (TSME):
- If you can run or ride a bicycle, you can do a triathlon
- If youre already a triathlete, but a weak swimmer, you can make swimming the best part of your race.
- If you have no triathlon ambitions, but would simply like to be able to swim with unimagined ease, confidence and satisfaction, you can.
- Every tri-athlete should read this.Review by Iron Zen
- After studying and reading this book, my swim game has taken off big time. What I thought was swimming really wasn’t until I really learned how to swim the right way using these techniques. This is a great tool for 100% self-taught swimming. Very easy to understand, focus on the small things and it will pay off BIGTIME! I have taken my stroke rate from 25-27 per 25 meters down to 10-13 per 25 meters. I swim faster and more efficient with less overall fatigue and exhaustion. A must have if you are serious about Tri's. (Posted on 12/29/12)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $49.99
Now only: $44.99
Regular Price: $69.95
Now only: $29.99
Regular Price: $59.99
Now only: $39.99
Regular Price: $75.00
Now only: $36.99