All-new-sole - designed by Sidi, hand crafted in the same carbon facility that builds speed parts for Ducati and Ferrari - is at the heart of the all-new T3.6, your speeding ticket for blasting out of T1, and blazing into T2. Experience Sidi's legendary fit and comfort, with the crushing power delivery of phenomenally stiff, anatomically correct carbon soles. T3.6 Vent Carbon has traditional 3-hole drilling.
- New Vent Carbon Sole: Same incredible stiffness as our world-beating Carbon Lite Sole 38 grams lighter, with vents that can be opened and closed for 4-season comfort.
- Sole vents help drain water after wet transitions
- Triathlon-specific upper has a plush, brushed interior with minimal seams for sock-free comfort
- Notched top strap opens away from the drive train
- Large heel loop for fast transitions
- Sidi Heel Cup
- Replaceable heel pad
Compatibility: Look, Speedplay, Dura-Ace, Time and SPD-SL
- Very comfortable and light weightReview by James Andrews
- These shoes were very comfortable and light weight, I compare them to my Shimano R 300 raod shoes that I had been riding in previously. I did notice the full synthetic leather did not allow my feet to dry as quickly as the Shimanos would, either because there is more venting in the shimano fabric or it could be due to the cold and damp conditions I was racing in. But I look forward to my next race to see how they will do in normal conditions (Posted on 5/7/13)
- T 3.6 Sidi Triathlon ShoeReview by Neil
- Most comfortable cycling shoe I have owned to date. Shoe vents well and feels cooler than previous shoes. Stiff and responsive. Only complaint was had to send original pair purchased back as shoe fit too large. Puzzling as I own 3 other pair of Sidi's and take a 48 in all 3. Got a 47 and it fit perfectly. (Posted on 7/7/12)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $74.99
Now only: $66.99