The TYR Men's Hurricane Category 3 Wetsuit is equipped to surpass the top of any competitor's line. It is pound for pound the best wetsuit on the market (except for the Category 5).
The TYR Men's Hurricane Category 3 Wetsuit is constructed of Yamamoto #38 Neoprene with portions constructed of superior grade #39 Neoprene. This is the major difference between the Category 3 and 5.
TYR Men's Hurricane Category 3 Wetsuit Features:
- 360 Core Stabilization System - Five core stabilization panels precisely target the muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swimming race.
- Free R.O.M. Zones - Eliminates constriction, allowing the swimmer to achieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder.
- Speed Wrap Paneling - Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5 mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
- Graded Force Catch Panels - Thick graded panels are strategically aligned on the forearm to allow a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated.
- Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs - Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
- Quick Release Ankle Cuffs - Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1.
- Snug fitReview by trent fulton
- Great suit - the thinner area around the arms feels great on the shoulders BUT wish I'd gone for the bigger size...I'm 5' 10" and 150lbs, so followed specs and went for S/M but definitely feels too tight (Posted on 7/18/12)
- ReviewReview by Chris
- I bought the suit and followed the size chart. The first one I ordered was so small that I couldn't get it up over my shoulders. So, I returned it for the next size up. This size is still very tight, but I decided to keep it. In my first event I had trouble breathing because of how tight it is. If you read the numerous reviews on line the suit is good, but the size chart is 2 sizes off. I wish I would have believed it. (Posted on 6/2/12)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $283.95
Now only: $238.99
Regular Price: $41.00
Now only: $36.99
Regular Price: $189.99
Now only: $159.99