TYR Men's Hurricane Category 5 Wetsuit - 2014
The highest-end suit in the Hurricane series, the TYR Men's Hurricane Category 5 Wetsuit is created using the finest fabrics available. The TYR Men's Hurricane Category 5 Wetsuits outside is made exclusively of the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS rubber. The combination of super stretchy rubber with the soft jersey fabric on the interior makes for a superior fit and feel. If you want the best suit available, then you want the TYR Men's Hurricane Category 5 Wetsuit.
- 360 Core Stabilization System - Five core stabilization panels precisely target the muscle groups to elevate the swimmer ensuring optimal body position and preservation of core strength over the long-term of the swiming race.
- Free R.O.M. Zones - Eliminates constriction allowing the swimmer to chieve a long reach while placing no strain on the shoulder.
- Speed Wrap Paneling - Employing the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5 mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
- Graded Force Catch Panels - Thick graded panels are strategically aligned to the forearm to allow a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle. A thinner yet insulated layer lies under the riveted panel to allow a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated.
- Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs - Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist allows powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
- Quick Release Ankle Cuffs - Tapered legs allow the ankle of the suit to reverse and open for a quick and effortless removal during T1.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed