- Padded Adjustable Back Straps
- Two Large Internal Mesh Shoe Pockets - Running and Cycling
- Removable Waterproof Bag for Wet Items (with clip for wetsuit)
- Dual Zip Fully Openable Main Compartment
- Large Outside Mesh Pocket
- External Helmet Pocket with Safety Clip and Bungee Straps
- Two External Mesh Water Bottle Pockets
- 5" Expandable Mesh Bottom Compartment for Wetsuit or Towel
- 2 Padded Side Pockets for CD Player w/Slit for headphone wire
- Reflective Binding on padded straps, side pockets and front face of bag
- Great!Review by Suzanne Martin
- Backpack is a great size and well made. Can't wait to put to use. (Posted on 4/15/13)
- TYR bagReview by Dustin Pierce
- Perfect! It's big! I keep my swim gear, a coupla pairs of shoes, and other things in this bag with room to spare!. (Posted on 8/7/12)
- Great tri bagReview by
- Plenty of space & pockets. Love how conpact & durable this is. (Posted on 6/28/11)
- TYR Transition Backpack Review by BK Doc
My humble opinion this pack is worth the $$.
Pros: Large enough to store everything needed for a tri (and then some) and managable given the size of a full pack.
Good balance between capacity and size; carries a lot and is not too big when full.
Build quality seems good. No isssues so far.
Really like the zip out compartment at the bottom of the pack for a dirty/wet suit. Keeps inside items dry/clean and is easy to hose clean after a race. Can also be used for towels/shoes, whatever.
Cons: The helmet restraint doesn't hold a helmet too well. One bump and it springs free and falls out. I lost mine twice in first use.
The shoe pockets are a little small for my size 13's, but I CAN fit them in with a pair in each pocket.
The accessory pouch could be divided into 2 separate compartments for easier/better oprganization over one large pocket. Would make easier locating smaller items (earplugs) and in/out.
I would recommend it. (Posted on 6/15/11)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)