- Balanced surface pressure from the compression panels triggers the acceleration of blood flow increasing muscle fiber activity.
- Calendarization allows the fabric to warm the muscle groups quickly. The wicking properties then promote cooling, ultimately maintaining a constant body temperature.
- Tracer muscle compression technology reduces muscle undulation and focuses on the directional movement of the engaged muscle groups.
- Teflon coating throughout the fabric and stitching makes the garment hydrophobic and fast through the water.
- Quik Wik antimicrobial pad reduces water absorption.
Posted by Kim on 24th Aug 2016
Great pair of shorts! Fit perfectly and super comfortable at such a great price!
Customers also viewed