XLab Torpedo System 100 - 2016
The XLAB TORPEDO SYSTEM is the cutting-edge of aerodynamics, combined with ultralight design and state-of-the-art ergonomics...your next hydration system is here
Passionately developed over a four-year period with Ironman World Champions, Aerospace Engineering, CFD Analysis and the experience from 24 World Triathlon Titles.
- Computer in Front - Included Aero Computer Mount for better visibility
- Mounts Further Back - Removes weight from aero bars for better control
- Easy Refill - Two lid options. Split and solid openings
- Two Straw Positions - Ensures perfect fit
- Bite Valve - For faster drinking out of the 26fl oz. bottle
- Folding Straw - Keep flat for zero drag or keep upright for easy access
- Adjustable Height - Keep level with arms for zero crosswind drag
- Kamm Tail - 50% less drag by directing air flow
- Aero Straw Retainer - Dolphin tail design to help direct air flow over flat straw
- Ultralight system - Typical weight for entire system is 195 grams
- Includes: Torpedo Bottle, straw, bite valve, aero straw retainer, solid lid, straw hole plug, composite bottle cage, alloy Torpedo Mini Mount with 4 straps, Aero Spacers, Aero Computer Mount, instillation hardware and detailed setup instructions
- Compatibility: Fits aerobars from 80-130mm wide center to center
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!