Ultra Run Icefil 2-1 6” Short
- DYNAsilk 4-way stretch woven shell for maximum range of motion
- Built-in liner with Teksheen BIOwrap hem provides targeted muscle support for increased endurance, recues damage caused by muscle vibration and eliminates leg gripper
- Clean-finish elastic waistband enhances fit and comfort
- ULTRAcell AC with Icefil combines Xylitol and thermal radiation nano technology, reducing skin temperature up to 5.4°F/3°C
- Icefil mesh side panels for enhanced ventilation
- Zippered back pocket for secured storage
- Hip Holster pockets for nutrition storage
- 6” (15.2cm) inseam’ 6”(15.2cm) inner short inseam
Fabric: 124g. 88% polyester/ 12% spandex DYNAsilk
Inset: 120g. 100%polyester Icefil mesh
Inner Short: 228g. 86% nylon / 14% spandex Teksheen
- [Reflective] Reflective details for visibility in low light conditions.
- [UPF 30+ & UPF 50+] Zoot fabrics that provide both UPF sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Fabric blocks 96% of harmful UV radiation.
- [SeamLink] Zoot’s proprietary stitch maximizes stretch, provides next-to-skin comfort and minimizes chafing
Best running shorts I've ever had
Posted by John Russ on 19th Mar 2015
Great pair of shorts, I have 3 in my rotation. They fit well, keep everything in place and are comfortably cool in the warmer seasons.