Zoot Women's Fuzion Sleeveless WetZoot Wetsuit
Zoot has consistently put out products that are among the best available to all levels of Triathletes, and the Zoot Fuzion Wetsuit is no exception. Yamamoto #39 neoprene makes the Zoot Fuzion Wetsuit among the most buoyant and flexible on the market, and the Yamamoto SCS coating will have you slicing through the water faster than you can imagine. The Zoot Fuzion Wetsuit also features updated neck and cuff designs to increase comfort, eliminate chafing, and speed up transition times. If you are a beginner or intermediate triathlete looking for great value in a wetsuit you need not look any farther than the Fuzion.
- Yamamoto #39 cell neoprene is the world's most lightweight and low-density rubber, making the suit flexible, buoyant, and durable. Low density = maximum buoyancy = more SPEED
- Yamamoto SCS finish is one of the most hydrodynamic wetsuit coatings available, reducing the suit's coefficient of friction in the water to .032 (compared to traditional neoprene CoF of 4.0)
- 3mm thigh and calf panels ensure advanced mobility and easy on and off for fast transitions
- Tapered collar lined with SCS smoothskin, features a new lower front to eliminate neck constriction and minimize chafing
- 5mm torso/thighs, 3mm and 4mm legs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed