The Ultra TT 7.0 continues the heritage of Triathlon greatness. No other shoe has won more podiums than this shoe. It’s universal in feel thanks to the 10mm offset and CarbonSpan. New to this years model is the top loaded Z-Bound that will simply feel even more alive under your foot.
- [Asymmetrical Fit] Zoot’s Asymmetrical fit matches the shape of your foot, boosting comfort and running efficiency over the long haul
- [CarbonSpan+™] Lighter, stronger and faster. Tunable control that maximizes a smooth, powerful “toe off” – for effortless forward momentum without forefoot fatigue
- [ Quick-Lace™] Zoot’s patented lacing system eliminates lost time with a single-handed pull that cinches tight. Hit the road faster.
- [Tri-Dry™] The sweat most shoes absorb weights you down and slows you down. Tri-Dry™ limits water retention and keeps your shoes feeling light and feeling fast.
- [Z-Bound™] Less weight, better cushioning. Over the long haul, the super light proprietary Z-Bound ™ midsole rebounds a runner’s energy, reducing stress and fatigue
- Lightweight – Shoes weighing 9.0oz/255g or less for men and 8.0/226g or less for women
- Neutral – Allows your foot to track naturally to toe off in your run stride
- Racing – Racing is about performance and performance mean’s the close to the ground the firmer the midsole the faster you go
- Training – For those athletes who want or need the most cushioning in their running shoes
A little stiff.
Posted by Unknown on 19th Apr 2016
The 8.5 was snug but comfortable. They were a little to stiff so I sent them back and kept the Tempo 6.0. I usually wear an 8.5 in running shoes but the Zoots would be too snug for socks (which I do not wear anyway).