- [AQUAlift] Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed.
- [DORSAlflex Zipper] 2mm of neoprene around the back zipper gives better stretch for improved lung expansion. No more traditional wetsuit restrictive fit, DORSAflex zipper allows the zipper panel to stretch with the body.
- [Optimal Kick Design OKD] OKD is leg patterning that makes a wetsuit work with your anatomy rather than fight it. OKD ensures increased kick velocity, frequency and efficiency.
- [Yamamoto Cell 38 Neoprene] Designed to provide the perfect balance of buoyancy, flexibility and thermal protection.
- [SCS] Super Composite Skin is a hydrodynamic coating that improves swimming speeds by reducing drag allowing the suit to glide through water more efficiently. Due to its ultra-low surface friction 0.032 SCS coating improves neoprene’s surface abrasion resistance, durability and strength.
- Front Body: 4mm Yamamoto SCS NANO C38
- Back Body: 3mm Yamamoto SCS C38
- Front Leg: 4mm Yamamoto SCS C 38
- Back Leg: 3mm Yamamoto SCS C38
- Seat: 5mm Yamamoto SCS C38
Warm & Buoyant
Posted by Liz on 15th Sep 2015
The overall fit for this suit is pretty good. The neck and chest area was smaller than I was expecting and caught me a little off guard with my breathing. However, I followed the sizing chart and am happy with the overall fit. I highly recommend taking this suit for a test spin in lake water before your triathlon to adjust to the restriction on neck & chest area. If you have a larger chest, I recommend going up a size. Suit was very buoyant and kept me warm; you will glide through the water. Easy to put on & take off if you follow the instructions. Nice little carrying bag comes with the suit. Dries fast.
Customers also viewed