Zoot Women's Z Force 4.0 WetZoot Wetsuit
Zoot's Z Force 4.0 Wetzoot has a Zero Water Friction Free Neck Panel that eliminates neck constriction to create an extremely low profile neck seal. Sits flat against the neck to limit water entry and stop chafing. The suit has an Optimal Kick Design which is leg patterning that makes a wetsuit work with your anatomy rather than fight it. Benefits include increased kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency. The suit also has a DORSALflex zipper - 2mm of neoprene around the back zipper gives better stretch for improved lung expansion. No more traditional wetsuit restrictive fit.
- SCS Nano hydrodynamic finish reduces the suit's coefficient of friction by 97%
- Yamamoto C39 makes the suit lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- 3mm SCS GLIDEflex grooved chest/waist panels increase lung expansion, shoulder rotation and extension
- Zero Water comfort neck closure to eliminate neck constriction and minimize chafing
- Super Stretch non-absorbent polyester interior lining for next-to-skin comfort
- CFD - Confluence Fluid Dynamics allow the swimmer's arm to travel through the water with less energy expenditure
- Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed
- DORSALflex zipper allows the zipper to stretch with the body
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design ensures more power in your kick
- Gender specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Fabric: Front Body: 3mm Yamamoto C39 Neoprene; Back Body: 3mm Yamamoto C39 Neoprene; Upper Sleeve: 1.5mm Yamamoto C39 Neoprene; Under Sleeve: 1.5mm Yamamoto C39 Neoprene; Front Leg: 4mm Yamamoto C39 Neoprene; Back Leg: 3mm Yamamoto C39 Neoprene; Seat: 5mm Yamamoto C39 Neoprene
- Size: Women's: XS, S, ST, M, L, XL; Men's: XS, S, ST, M, MT, ML, L, XL, XXL
- Color: Black
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!