The research and advanced fabric technologies of 2XU’s Elite triathlon collections have heavily influenced the development of the Active triathlon range. The Active Trisuit features 70-denier SBR SKIN LITE fabrication on the legs for muscle support and durability, as well as SENSOR MESH X which provides optimal air flow and breathability.
- SBR SKIN LITE - Providing moisture management and lightweight support
- SBR SKIN - For lower body support and flexibility
- SENSOR MESH X - For optimal air flow engineering and breathability
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- Y ELASTIC GRIPPER WITH LOW-PROFILE SILICONE
- LOW-PROFILE SPEEDLINE CHAMOIS - For lightweight support and essential moisture management
- 1/4 LENGTH SEMI-AUTO LOCK ZIP
- SBR SKIN LITE (FRONT AND BACK PANELS) - Combining low-gauge 50D elastane with high-filament nylon yarn, 2XU’s SBR Skin Lite is engineered for lightweight performance through high heat conditions. With outstanding moisture management and breathability, this intelligent fabric will keep the wearer’s body temperature as cool as possible for maximum comfort during movement.
- SBR SKIN (LOWER BODY) - Powerful 70D elastane provides muscle support and enhanced performance. Excellent stretch and recovery memory means that the garment moves with the body from start to finish.
- SENSOR MESH X (MESH PANELS) - Utilizing a nylon-LYCRA® fibre matrix with high-filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air flow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA® fiber from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- SPEEDLINE CHAMOIS - Quick drying and low profile, this impressive 2XU chamois is designed for essential moisture management and support in the saddle, while remaining incredibly lightweight and discreet for the run.