Designed with the long distance competitor in mind, the Compression triathlon range incorporates 105D/CK fabrication with muscle mapping and ICE X cooling technologies. Reduced muscle oscillation, cooling and UV blocking promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
01. Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
02. Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology for heightened endurance and speed
03. Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and perforated for comfort
04. Ergonomically engineered paneling for ultimate comfort and support where it's needed
05. Easily accessible rear pockets to hold essential hydration gels
06. Semi-auto lock zip
07. Elite LD Chamois for advanced support and comfort while on the bike
01. CF and CB Panels - ICE X - Utilizing high filament polyester cooling yarn construction to lower your body temperature while you work out. Coupled with 50D elastane yarn to give the right amount of stretch and recovery for swimming, cycling and running.
02. Lower Body - 105D/CK - Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU's acclaimed 70D/CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilization of the muscles, less vibration and fatigue, while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused.
03. Shoulder and Side Panels - KINETIC SPEED - Greater speed on the bike and slight compression of the muscles for heightened endurance and power. Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology.
04. ELITE LD CHAMOIS - This multi-layered chamois features revolutionary perforation technology for ventilation plus impressive quick drying capability for greater comfort on the bike. High filament count delivers durability and softness against the skin while high density foam offers support.
QUADRICEP MAPPING - Reduces the impact and dissipates the load transfer on the knee joint. Aids in knee joint biofeedback, reducing excessive knee joint wear and tear. Extra support is given to the quad muscle fibers to help reduce muscle strain and fatigue.