Completely redesigned in accordance with 2XU’s latest RMIT University research, the Compression Full Zip Trisuit promises superior ventilation and power. PWX 105D POWER MESH fabrication with muscle mapping ensures muscle stabilization for greater power output on the bike and the run, while muscle oscillation support reduces fatigue for greater endurance. The industry leading SWISS VENT fabric provides outstanding breathability, keeping the skin surface temperature as low as possible whilst blocking harsh UV rays. This range promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
- 105D POWER MESH PWX COMPRESSION - Ensuring muscle stabilization for greater power output and reduced fatigue
- QUADRICEPS MAPPING - To support key upper leg muscles and reduce soreness
- HIGH-FILAMENT, LOW-GAUGE FABRIC WITH A SWISS COLDBLACK FINISH - Heat-beating technology to keep you cool in the hottest conditions
- PRO LD CHAMOIS - For cushioning on the bike and a low-profile feel on the run
- PREMIUM ITALIAN-ENGINEERED SILICONE GRIPPER - For a secure fit and perforated for comfort
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED PANELLING - Providing unrivaled comfort and maximizing aerodynamics
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- FULL LENGTH SEMI-AUTO LOCK ZIP
- SWISS VENT: Created in accordance with 2XU’s testing by RMIT University, this industry-leading fabric has been engineered using the world’s leading Swiss fabric mill. High-ventilation matrix knit, Coldblack heat-blocking technology, X-cross polyester yarns and fine denier properties all combine to create the world’s leading heat-beating triathlon fabric. Tested and proven by the world’s best.
- 105D POWER MESH PWX COMPRESSION (LOWER BODY): The latest 105D Power Mesh fabric technology offers incredible stabilization for greater power output and less vibration for reduced muscle fatigue. The powerful fabric mesh construction boasts increased ventilation for heightened body cooling, as well as aerodynamic, dimpled air flow technology for greater speed and the ultimate moisture management.
- SBR VENT: This Italian fabric, engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s fabric technology testing, delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic. Low denier construction, 3D mesh structure and cross-section yarns ensure the ultimate fabric to keep your body cool, dry and comfortable.
- PRO LD CHAMOIS: Italian designed and made, this multi-layered chamois is exclusively designed for 2XU. Includes 80 density low-water absorption foam for added support in the aero position and new soft edging for less bulkiness on the run. Extremely comfortable and low profile, but still providing the required cushioning for long distance racing.
This suit felt great from the moment I tried it on... At just under (160 lbs / 5' 9") the Medium was perfect. The compression on the thighs is not at all restrictive - it functions more like KT tape, cradling quad muscles. The zipper functions well and locks in place easily. The suit fabrics breathe well. I never felt hot or uncomfortable racing my way in the USAT National Olympic distance, securing a spot at Worlds.