2XU Men's Project X Swim Skin - 2018
Ultimate endurance and aerodynamics are delivered through 2XU's most advanced compression and fabric bonding technologies. Project X is specifically designed for long distances, with a next-to-skin fit, for a range that is built for optimal speed and performance.
01. Fully bonded seams for unrivaled comfort and speed through the water and on land
02. ITU and WTC approved Swim Skin
03. Bonded and seamless Project X chamois to keep the wearer dry and comfortable without irritations or chafing
04. Second skin silicon gripper for a secure fit
01. Body Panel - PRX SKIN - Engineered with hydrophobic yarns this world class PRX SKIN is our fastest fabric to date, offering unparalleled lightness and speed. With an extremely low drag coefficient and a high gauge knit structure, swimmers will enjoy greater muscle support, streamlined tracking and greater power output.
LIGHTNESS - Thin fabric (less than 0.5mm) with a cross section that has less water retention to create less drag in the water. Fabric acts like a second skin and assures a feeling of total interaction between the skin and water.
COMPRESSION - The combination of the woven structure and elastic yarns weaved together for less vibration promotes glide in the water, along with smoothed body surface to reduce turbulence.
HYDROPHOBICITY - Highly technical process through all stages of the fabric with a treatment not only on the surface, but in the single yarns and fabric structure.