2XU Women's Active Trisuit - 2021
The research and advanced fabric technologies of 2XU’s Elite triathlon collections have heavily influenced the development of the Active triathlon range. The Active Trisuit features 70-denier SBR SKIN LITE fabrication on the legs for muscle support and durability, as well as SENSOR MESH X which provides optimal air flow and breathability.
- SBR LITE AND SBR SKIN TECHNOLOGIES - Providing moisture management and lightweight support
- HI FIL MESH - For superior moisture management
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- Y ELASTIC GRIPPER WITH LOW-PROFILE SILICONE
- LOW-PROFILE SPEEDLINE CHAMOIS - For lightweight support and essential moisture management
- 1/4 LENGTH SEMI-AUTO LOCK ZIP
- SBR SKIN LITE (FRONT AND BACK PANELS): Combining low-gauge 50D elastane with high-filament nylon yarn, 2XU’s SBR Skin Lite is engineered for lightweight performance through high heat conditions. With outstanding moisture management and breathability, this intelligent fabric will keep the wearer’s body temperature as cool as possible for maximum comfort during movement.
- SBR SKIN (LOWER BODY): Powerful 70D elastane provides muscle support and enhanced performance. Excellent stretch and recovery memory means that the garment moves with the body from start to finish.
- SENSOR MESH X (MESH PANELS): Utilizing a nylon-LYCRA® fiber matrix with high-filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air flow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA® fiber from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- SPEEDLINE CHAMOIS: Quick drying and low profile, this impressive 2XU chamois is designed for essential moisture management and support in the saddle, while remaining incredibly lightweight and discreet for the run.
I have only worn this to train in so far, but it was very comfortable! I did a bike and a run in it in about 90 degree weather. The suit stayed very cool, and even though it was soaked with sweat it was very lightweight and easy to move in. I had to adjust minimally throughout my workout. I am anxious to see how it performs in my first triathlon this weekend! Would recommend for others to purchase. The price point was good, and you definitely get a better quality with a little bit more money than some suits. I am 5'3" about 135 pounds, and an athletic build, with strong thighs and ordered a S. It was a good fit, not too long, but snug enough to stay close to my body. Would be curious to see how the XS fit as I am usually between an XS and a S, but am happy with the size I have. I did wear a minimal support sports bra underneath, and didn't have any rubbing. I am small chested, so probably could have gone without, but felt more comfortable with one on. The back pockets are a nice feature, but not big enough to hold a phone!