2XU Women's Compression Tri Short - 2018
Designed with the long distance competitor in mind, the Compression triathlon range incorporates 105D/CK fabrication with muscle mapping and ICE X cooling technologies. Reduced muscle oscillation, cooling and UV blocking promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
QUADRICEP MAPPING - reduces the impact and dissipates the load transfer on the knee joint and aids in knee joint biofeedback, reducing excessive knee joint wear and tear. Extra support is given to the quad muscle fibers to help reduce muscle strain and fatigue.
01. Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
02. Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and perforated for comfort
03. Ergonomically engineered paneling for ultimate comfort and support where it's needed
04. Easily accessible rear pockets to hold essential hydration gels
05. Elite LD Chamois is integrated into an inner leg gusset for advanced support, no chafe and comfort while on the bike.
01. All Over - 105D/CK - Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU's acclaimed 70D/CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilization of the muscles, less vibration and fatigue, while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused.
02. ELITE LD CHAMOIS - This multi-layered chamois features revolutionary perforation technology for ventilation plus impressive quick drying capability for greater comfort on the bike. High filament count delivers durability and softness against the skin while high density foam offers support
Hi bought these for my upcoming IM! I was hesitant because I wanted to make sure it would be enough padding for the 112 mi in the saddle but also wanted something quick drying and not diaper like. These have been great! I just wore them for a 3 hr ride and I was never sore. I have a tendency to get very uncomfortable in the saddle but not with these. I even started my ride wet to test for chafing issues. None! I really liked the gradual gripper on the legs too. Buy them! You won’t be disappointed!