Completely redesigned in accordance with 2XU’s latest RMIT University research, the Compression Tri Short promises superior ventilation and power. PWX 105D POWER MESH fabrication with muscle mapping ensures muscle stabilization for greater power output on the bike and the run, while muscle oscillation support reduces fatigue for greater endurance. Our exclusive PRO LD CHAMOIS provides essential cushioning for the ride, but a discreet feel on the run. This range promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
- 105D POWER MESH PWX COMPRESSION - Ensuring muscle stabilization for greater power output and reduced fatigue
- QUADRICEPS MAPPING - To support key upper leg muscles and reduce soreness
- PRO LD CHAMOIS - For cushioning on the bike and a low-profile feel on the run
- PREMIUM ITALIAN-ENGINEERED SILICONE GRIPPER - For a secure fit and perforated for comfort
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED PANELING - Providing unrivaled comfort and maximizing aerodynamics
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- 105D POWER MESH PWX COMPRESSION (FULL BODY): The latest 105D Power Mesh fabric technology offers incredible stabilization for greater power output and less vibration for reduced muscle fatigue. The powerful fabric mesh construction boasts increased ventilation for heightened body cooling, as well as aerodynamic, dimpled air flow technology for greater speed and the ultimate moisture management.
- PRO LD CHAMOIS: Italian designed and made, this multi-layered chamois is exclusively designed for 2XU. Includes 80 density low-water absorption foam for added support in the aero position and new soft edging for less bulkiness on the run. Extremely comfortable and low profile, but still providing the required cushioning for long distance racing.