Completely redesigned in accordance with 2XU’s latest RMIT University research, the Compression Tri Singlet promises superior ventilation and power. The industry-leading SWISS VENT fabric provides outstanding breathability, keeping the skin surface temperature as low as possible whilst blocking harsh UV rays. The SBR VENT fabric delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic. This range promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
- HIGH-FILAMENT, LOW-GAUGE FABRIC WITH A SWISS COLDBLACK FINISH - Heat-beating technology to keep you cool in the hottest conditions
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED PANELING - Providing unrivaled comfort and maximizing aerodynamics
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS - To hold your race-day essentials
- 1/4 LENGTH SEMI-AUTO LOCK ZIP
- SWISS VENT: Created in accordance with 2XU’s testing by RMIT University, this industry-leading fabric has been engineered using the world’s leading Swiss fabric mill. High-ventilation matrix knit, Coldblack heat-blocking technology, X-cross polyester yarns and fine denier properties all combine to create the world’s leading heat-beating triathlon fabric. Tested and proven by the world’s best.
- SBR VENT: This Italian fabric, engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s fabric technology testing, delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic. Low denier construction, 3D mesh structure and cross-section yarns ensure the ultimate fabric to keep your body cool, dry and comfortable.