The 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top is a versatile piece for activities requiring improved postural control or greater support for upper body demands. Powerful yet light weight, this Top supports major muscles in the upper body and arms. Graduated engineering promotes post exercise recovery while mesh panels enhance breathability. Body firming and ideal to wear alone or as a base layer. Perfect for running, crossfit, yoga, Pilates, rowing, racquet or ball sports.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, and core stomach muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
Antibacterial + moisture wicking
UPF 50+ sun protection
Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.