2XU Women's Propel Wetsuit - 2017
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TOOLS. At first, distances like 1.5 or 3.86 kilometer swims can be daunting. But when you start to shift your training and your mindset, everything suddenly comes within reach. And while dedication and hard work always deliver results, the proper tools — like our premium line of WETSUITS — can make the difference between victory and defeat. Engineered with flexible, high-performing fabrics that make you more hydrodynamic and features that add buoyancy, stability and power, our WETSUITS help you slice through open water without letting anything, including the competition, get in your way.
Built with Nano SCS Coating for extra 4% buoyancy, the Propel Wetsuit provides unparalleled support with an additional upper chest panel and seamless shoulder and arm panels for enhanced flexibility.
Featuring highly acclaimed 2XU Intermediate Zone Stretch (IZS) panels and thin neoprene, this Wetsuit allows unrestricted movement, hydrodynamic stability and increased speed. Complete with a concave water entrapment zone and lower leg propulsion panel, athletes can power through the waves for superior performance.
- Nano SCS coating - Extra 4% buoyancy
- SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating
- Front panel with seamless buoyancy inserts / Improved buoyancy
- Intermediate zone stretch (IZS) panels / Fluid movement
- Velocity strakes / Hydrodynamic stability
- Concave water entrapment zone / Xtreme ultra enhanced DPS
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panels throughout suit / Max buoyancy
- Lower leg propulsion panel / Increased kick power
- Seamless shoulder + arm panel / Enhanced flexibility
- Transition panel / Seam overlap technology
- 520% Stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Floating zip panel / Extra DPS
- High elbow lift panel
- Rollbar / Improved core buoyancy + body position