NEUTRAL ROAD RUNNING
If you like the original Torin, you're going to love the Torin knit. This brand new version of an already awesome shoe brings you the same midsole comfort and outsole durability as the original version, but with an engineered knit upper. This engineered knit offers a sleek, breathable sock-like upper with a reinforced A-strap internal support system for a more secure fit.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX - Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- FIT4HER™ - The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- INNERFLEX™ - Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.
- A-BOUND™ CUSHIONING - Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- FOOTPOD™ TECHNOLOGY - Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.
Stack Height: 28 mm
Weight: 7.6 oz. / 215 g
Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
Upper: Engineered Mesh
Other Features: Natural Ride System