Aqua Sphere Kaiman EXO Goggle with Clear Lens for Smaller Faces - 2019
Building off the long-standing success of our best-selling Kaiman design, which has sold more than eight million units, the new Kaiman Exo incorporates first-of-its kind EXO-core bi-material frame technology that combines maximum stability with comfort. The Kaiman Exo is the perfect for the everyday swimmer looking to maximize comfort and durability.
- Patented curved lens with 180-degree field-of-vision
- Advanced fit technology
- Micrometric strap adjustment buckles
- EXO-Core technology with Softeril gaskets
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Plexisol lenses with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments
- Silicone split strap
- Latex free
- Small Fit for smaller faces
These goggles fit into the eye socket, but does so quite comfortable. They are easy to adjust and during the time that I wore them (1 hour and 3 hours respectively up to now) they did not leak. They also did not leave marks around my eyes. The bridge over my nose is tight, and cannot adjust and because of this it would help if the manufacturers can be more specific when saying the goggles fit smaller faces.