With its unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame.
This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice for triathlon or everyday fitness, whether in a pool or open water.
Compact Fit goggles are specially designed to suit smaller faces.
ENVIRONMENT : Outdoors - Bright conditions
Polarized lenses offer improved color and depth perception by filtering out the sun’s horizontal light rays to eliminate glare reflected off the water, increasing contrast for a sharper and improved vision and reducing eye strain.
- SMALLER "COMPACT" FIT - Designed to comfortably fit a smaller face.
- CURVED LENS TECHNOLOGY - Aqua Sphere’s patented curved lens technology offers the clearest possible visibility through superior optics engineering based on 3 key placed radii, virtually eliminating distortion while delivering an uninterrupted, 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics.
- PLEXISOL LENS - Sourced in Italy with excellent anti-fog properties. Ten times stronger then glass and 100 times lighter, Plexisol is ultra durable and distortion free.
- QUICK FIT BUCKLES - An easy to operate, push button buckle adjustment makes tightening and loosening quick and simple, even while wearing.
- SOFTERIL - A proprietary material substantially softer and gentler to the face versus the traditional TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) materials used by other brands. It is shape-retaining, hypoallergenic and contains no harmful material.
- STABILISING NOSE BRIDGE - Providing great dimensional stability and comfort.
- ANTI FOG - Lenses are protected by special anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments.
- LATEX FREE - All Aqua Sphere goggles and swim mask materials are hypoallergenic and latex free.
- SILICONE STRAP - Surgical grade Silicone provides optimum, long-lasting comfort and product longevity.
- PROTECTIVE GOGGLE CASE - Packaging is designed to be used as a protective goggle case.
- 100% UVA / UVB PROTECTION - Essential protection against the high levels of UV radiation experienced in Australia and New Zealand.
- FINA approved
- MADE IN ITALY - All Aqua Sphere Swimming Goggles are made in Italy with superior research, craftsmanship and design.