- Mirror Lens - The metalized coating is typically applied on top of a dark lens, resulting in maximum reduction of light transmission to the eye. This lens reduces brightness and glare, making it ideal for conditions with high light levels.
- Patented Curved Single lens
- Distortion free view
- Wraparound, 180-degree visibility
- One-touch, Quick-Fit Buckle for perfect fit with simple adjustments
- New Pivoting Buckles System for comfort - adjusts and rotates to the shape of the head
- Comfortable, leak-resistant silicone skirt - Surgical grade silicone provides optimum, long-lasting comfort and product longevity
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Durable Polycarbonate lenses with anti-fog coating and anti-scratch
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
I purchased these pricey goggles to have a "cool" pair having to switch to goggle that surround the tissue around the eyes, and rest beyond the orbital bone. I wore them the first time in an ocean training swim, and had to keep adjusting them because they were leaking, and they kept fogging up too. They look cool, but they aren't nearly as good as the Aquasphere Vista.