Taking its cues from the same technology as our flagship helmets, and employing the same painstaking attention to detail, the Falcon Joy Ride is a superb all-rounder. The enhanced energy management and protection of integrated MIPS is allied with our height- and width-adjustable Float Fit retention system and finished off with a supremely comfortable liner featuring an innovative Sweat Guide. Comfortable, cool, sleek and sophisticated, and ready to take that long ride ... what are you waiting for?
- TOTAL VENTS: 18
- COMPLIANCE: CPSC BICYCLE
- MIPS: MIPS®-EQUIPPED - MIPS STANDS FOR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM, WHICH IS A LEADING SLIP-PLANE TECHNOLOGY INSIDE THE HELMET DESIGNED TO REDUCE ROTATIONAL FORCES THAT CAN RESULT FROM CERTAIN IMPACTS.
- CONSTRUCTION: FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL - A PROCESS PIONEERED BY BELL BONDS THE HELMET'S OUTER SHELL TO THE EPS FOAM LINER TO CREATE A STURDIER HELMET. LIGHTWEIGHT INTERNAL POLYCARBONATE ROLL CAGE
- FIT SYSTEM: FLOAT FIT - A MINIMALIST, LIGHTWEIGHT FIT SYSTEM WITH AN EASY-TO-TURN RUBBER OVERMOLDED DIAL FOR ADJUSTMENTS (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS)
- RETENTION SYSTEM: NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES: QUICK-ADJUST FASTENERS THAT HELP KEEP STRAPS FLAT AND PROPERLY POSITIONED
- INTERIOR: SWEAT GUIDE PAD DESIGN PULLS MOISTURE AWAY FROM THE BROW PAD AND AWAY FROM EYEWEAR
- REFLECTIVITY: REAR REFLECTIVE STRIP
- WEIGHT: 297 GRAMS (SIZE M)
- FIT GUIDE: SMALL 20-22 IN, MEDIUM 21.6-23.2 IN, LARGE 22.8-24.4 IN