POWERFUL FRONT OR REAR LIGHT
The 2'Fer-XL is the big brother of our popular 2'Fer light. This light works hard, pulling double duty as either a 200 lumen front or a 40 lumen rear light, depending on your needs. It also features tough alloy body that houses optimized lenses and powerful LEDs that cast enough light to easily be seen by traffic, but also to see exactly where you are riding. The clever mount design let's you easily pop it onto your bike's handlebar or seat post, but also has a clip to mount on your backpack or belt.
Front or Rear Capable With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode.
Excellent Side Visibility Built in design features channel a bright hit of light to each side providing visibility to cross traffic.
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Lithium Polymer battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard - Ingress protection rating or ‘IP Rating,’ is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Optimized Lenses
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - A small built in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = <25%
- Aluminum Construction - A lightweight and tough material for extra durability.
- 3 hour recharge time
- 78g / 0.17lb each
- 200 Lumens
- Runtime: High 2hrs, Flashing 6hrs
- 40 Lumens
- Runtime: High 4hrs, Flashing 12hrs